Saturday 17 December 2016

The Well Spent Days of our Life

One month back, I was sitting and passing my one of the boring day on a social networking site chatting with my friends. I suddenly saw a post which was appealing one and impressing me a lot.
I filled a request to call back form. And, within 2-3 days I got a call from the Travel Expert and after hearing all the inclusions, rate I asked for some time as I was getting confused. So, I discussed with my friends what to do. They told me one thing “Go for it” at least we will get some time to spend.
I booked the flight tickets. So, after one week we need to leave for our trip.

Here The Journey Begins:
We took off the flight from Indira Gandhi Airport to Jabalpur.  We were excited a lot and we all were happy to experience the thrill of Bandhavgarh. Reaching Jabalpur we took a taxi from there to Bandhavgarh. When we started moving towards our destination I got a call from the travel guides inquiring us if we need any kind of a help. It was an appreciable thing for me. After reaching our final destination a travel guide Akshay was there to welcome us. Akshay greeted us in a very warm manner after that he told us to get ready for the Jungle Drive.

Our Jungle Joy Ride:
The moment “This is Our Time” was about to come and all of us me and my friends were full of energy, thrill and with a pinch of fear as we were going on a jungle ride. Akshay meet us on the same spot where he greeted us.
                        (An entrance welcoming us to the Tiger’s Regime.)
So, the ride began we were heading forward to Tala Village which is known by many for the beauty the village has with the small mud houses of villagers. At that moment me, my friends started discussing one thing- In the busy schedule of our lives, we never noticed the beauty of our nature because we were too busy trying to creating it. After many arguments, every one of us agreed on one thing nature is not we people try to make actually it is the art of God.
Time passed and we entered the Bagdhara district. The whole three hour drive was full of beautiful instants that we never going to forget in our lives.
A Visit to Baiga Tribe Habitation Village:
Greeting us as per their own customs and traditions the Baigas exchange a few words with us in Hindi although their local language is Austro-Asiatic language. Extremely knowledgeable about tattooing the women tribes were having tattoos on every part of their body. 

(Baiga Tribe Women Showing Tattooing Art on her Back)
Meeting them we came to know how they spend their lives, what they eat, how their lives are different from us. We had great memories with them making us realize these people respect Mother Nature a lot. Sometimes, they practice semi-nomadic life, Dahiya or sometimes Bewar-not with some aggression but with respect. Entertaining us in their dance styles they shared never-lasting memories with us.
 (Baiga Tribe People entertaining us in their Dance Style
After meeting the tribes, we went to our rooms to have some rest. After getting freshen up, we all head towards our dinner location. The dinner location was a wild but an aesthetic place.  
SPELLBOUND FLAVORS OF OUR TRIP:
(Our dinner table aesthetic with the Lightning Lanterns)
After that, waiter came to serve us the food. He served us the snacks that were filled with marvelous flavors and the delicious dishes in our dinner. An open bar for all of us made our trip a complete package of entertainment with some adventurous as well as wonderful jiffies.
I never thought this trip would come out with a blissful experience but this trip is now the best trip ever in all of our lives.  A special thanks to Bandhavgarh 365
        




No comments:

Post a Comment